New in the offer: We manufacture plastic parts (spare parts) on our 3D printers made of PLA or ABS plastic. PLA is a bit brittle, you know the material of yoghurt cups. ABS, on the other hand, has good strength values and is media-resistant, but processing is more difficult and parts tend to “warp”, ie they bend when hardening. ABS is known from LEGO bricks.
- ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer), plastic tube 3mm
- PLA (polylactic acid), plastic tube 3mm
- Fast and inexpensive for individual parts and small series
- Objects up to a size of 20 x 20 x 20 cm
- Printing speed up to 300 mm / s
- Smallest movement in the X and Y axes of 0.015 mm
We use 3D printing to manufacture parts that are exposed to small to medium loads, for example housings and covers (top picture).