We manufacture plastic parts (spare parts) on our 3D printers from PLA or ABS plastic. PLA is easy to process, biodegradable but not very “stable”. PLA is known from yogurt cups. ABS, on the other hand, has good strength values and is resistant to media. Processing ABS is more difficult, however, and parts tend to “warp”, ie they bend as they harden. ABS is known from LEGO bricks.
- ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer), plastic tube 3mm
- PLA (polylactic acid), plastic tube 3mm
- Fast and inexpensive for individual parts and small series
- Objects up to a size of 20 x 20 x 20 cm
- Printing speed up to 300 mm / s
- Smallest movement in the X and Y axes of 0.015 mm
We use 3D printing to manufacture parts that are exposed to small to medium loads, for example housings and covers.