With Droneshield, Koller Engineering offers a complete range of products for drone detection and defeat for stationary and mobile purposes.
Droneshield products have already proven themselves in a large number of projects. The sensor network with proprietary multi-sensor detection technology reliably detects drones in the monitored airspace and prevents drones from penetrating into protected areas.
- DroneGun Mk4Call for Price
- Immediate Response Kit (IRK)Call for Price
- DroneNodeCall for Price
- RfOne MKIICall for Price
- RadarZeroCall for Price
- DroneOptCall for Price
- DroneOptIDCall for Price
- DroneSentry C2Call for Price
- DroneSentryXCall for Price
- DroneSentryCall for Price
- RfZeroCall for Price
- DroneGun MkIIICall for Price
Drone detection with a multi-sensor approach
DroneShield uses a multi-sensor approach to analyze and identify incoming drone threats. The multi-sensor analysis makes it possible to detect drones with high accuracy.
- High-frequency sensors detect and verify the drone and pilot via their transmitted signals
- Radar sensors detect and locate drones using radar beams
- Highly sensitive cameras allow visual confirmation day and night.
Portable drone detection
RfPatrol is a portable drone detection device. The device detects drones in the area and warns the wearer immediately.
Drone defense measures
DroneShield offers with DroneCannon and DroneGun safe and highly effective countermeasures for stationary and mobile use. DroneShield countermeasures enable the controlled management of drone payloads such as explosives and contraband.
- 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz jammers for interrupting control and audio / video signals
- 433 Mhz and 915 MHz jammers for interrupting control signals
- GNSS L2 & L1 jammers to interrupt satellite navigation
DroneShield drone defense is suitable for protecting the following systems:
- Correctional facilities
- Commercial buildings
- Production facilities
- Football stadiums or training centers
- Data center
- Proving ground
- Industrial site
- Oil rigs
- Concert events
- Public buildings
- Police stations
Droneshield anti-drone technology can be handheld, installed on vehicles, used as a temporary installation, or permanently installed.
C2 user interface
Droneshield integrates with existing systems and uses a variety of methods such as SMS, email or existing video or event management systems. DroneShield can be easily integrated into your existing security system.
Droneshield includes a browser-based visual interface that provides an overview of all activities.