DroneLight High Power LED
Koller Engineering presents DroneLight, the world’s brightest LED for drones. DroneLight turns the multicopter into a flying floodlight mast. DroneLight is ideal for nocturnal photo and video recordings, search and rescue tasks and the illumination of event locations or accident sites.
DroneLight is compatible with drones from DJI, Mikrokopter, Pixhawk and many more
DroneLight generates a luminous flux of 10,000 lumens, which corresponds to ten 100 watt incandescent lamps. At an altitude of 10m, an area of 10m x 10m is illuminated with an illuminance of 100 lux, which is 10x brighter than an average street lighting. In a swarm, DroneLight can illuminate entire squares or streets.
DroneLight is available as an option for our weatherproof drones or as a retrofit kit. DroneLight can be retrofitted to almost all types of copter, ask us for a non-binding offer for your copter.
10,000 lumens: DroneLight is the world’s brightest LED light for drones available on the market
Areas of application of DroneLight
- Drones – video and photo recordings at night
- Lighting of event spaces
- Illumination of paths and streets
- Search and rescue tasks
- High power LED
- Dimensions approx. 4cm x 4cm x 7cm
- Weight 140g without battery
- Degree of protection IP64
- Power supply LiPo 4S, 5S or 6S (flight battery or separate battery)
- Power consumption 100 watts
- Luminous flux 10,000 lumens
- Beam angle approx. 50 °, can be changed with clip-on lenses
- at a distance of 10m at a beam angle of 50 °, an area of 10x10m is illuminated with 100 lux
- at a distance of 20m at a beam angle of 50 °, an area of 20x20m is illuminated with 25 lux
- Connections for power, control signal (PWM) and telemetry data (status, temperature)
- available as a retrofit kit