The Koller C1 HighOne is a high-end flying robot for professional use, e.g. surveillance and inspection flights. The Koller C1 HighOne is characterized by the highest safety standards for commercial and industrial applications.
This copter will convince you: Robust frame, stable arms, a generously dimensioned landing gear (optionally automatically foldable) and a torsion-resistant gimbal for optimal camera work. A reserve parachute (option) protects the equipment from damage. The Koller C1 HighOne is optionally available with Gemini or Pixhawk control.
At a glance
+ Current PRO release
+ Redundant GEMINI or Pixhawk control
+ Immediately available from CH warehouse
+ Exhibition model ready to fly is available for Test flight ready
- Frame carbon 72 cm
- Landing gear carbon, automatically foldable
- Max. TOW (Takeoff Weight): 8.4 kg
- Flight time with Gimbal Z1400 and Panasonic GH3 / GH4: approx. 20 min
- Recommended battery: 2x 6s 11’000A 35 / 70C
- Motors 4x 1200W, KV: 380
- ESC 4x HW Platinum 30A
- Propeller carbon 18 “
scope of delivery
- 1x frame
- 4x brushless motors
- 4x propeller 15 “
- 4x ESC
- 1x Z1400 (GH3 / GH4) brushless gimbal for the GH3 / 4 camera or similar models
- 1x GEMINI redundant flight controller OR Pixhawk flight controller
- 1x OSD (On Screen Display) telemetry module
- 1x sturdy transport case with pull-out handle and wheels
- Emergency parachute (triggered manually and automatically when tilted> 80 °) CHF 611.00
- Automatically folding landing gear for optimal camera freedom CHF 180.00
Not included in delivery: Photo / video camera (e.g. Panasonic GH3 / GH4), radio remote control (e.g. Futaba T14SG), battery (e.g. Swaytronic), charger (e.g. iCharger 406 DUO 1400W 70A), ground station (e.g. Android phone, tablet or PC)
The accessories should be put together according to individual requirements. Accessories and spare parts are available, please inquire.
Our services: On request, we can provide the HighOne with remote control ready to fly. We are also available after the purchase with advice, service and repairs.