FYXnav-B is a highly integrated GPS navigation source with an integrated barometer. The FYXnav-B GPS combines a high-precision WAAS GNSS sensor with an integrated RAIM processor for resilience against jamming, spoofing and GPS range errors. FYXnav-B offers reliable navigation in demanding environments and the integrated high-resolution barometer provides altitude information for the Ping ADS-B family.
The Ping Mobile application for iOS and Android enables pilots to program their aircraft ICAO, call sign and aircraft type for broadcasts via ADS-B.
- Works in areas of low sensitivity or in areas with high GPS multipath
- Supports GPS / SBAS GNSS constellations
- Battery backup option for fast TTFF
- UTC timing output for UAT ADS-B medium synchronization
- Integrated RAIM processor for security and integrity protection
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Uses SBAS corrections and status messages to detect and correct satellite range errors
- Satellite pseudo steps errors are recognized and eliminated
- SBAS quick and long-term correction
- High resolution barometer for pressure altitude coding