PingRX ADS-B receiver
PingRX is the smallest and lightest ADS-B receiver in the world. Weighing just 5 grams, pingRX receives position reports from surrounding aircraft in real time. The pilot (on the remote control) receives audiovisual warnings * if aircraft intrude into the surrounding airspace. The small space requirement and the low weight of pingRX lead to a significantly improved situational awareness.
* Warnings and avoidance capabilities vary with the autopilot installed.
- Detects commercial aircraft threats at 1090MHz and 978MHz within a 100 statute mile radius in real time
- User programmable spherical radius for threat reporting
- Implements “Sens and Avoid” for drone operations in national airspace
- Direct MAVLink integration with Pixhawk Autopilot and APM Mission Planner
- Integration with DJI using the DJI SDK