Pixhawk is a high-performance autopilot module for plane, single and multi-rotor, cars, boats and any other robot platform that can move. The Pixhawk is suitable for high-end research, industry and hobbies.
At Koller Engineering we rely on Pixhawk technology, among other things, because it enables us to optimally adapt the flight system to customer needs and to achieve a professional end result.
Main features of the Pixhawk
- 168 MHz / 252 MIPS Cortex-M4F
- 14 PWM / servo outputs (8 with failsafe and override, 6 aux, high power compatible)
- Plenty of connection options for additional peripheral devices (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual operation with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (use of space)
- Backup system integrates mixing, enables consistent autopilot with override (for fixed wing aircraft)
- Inputs for redundant power supply, automatic failover
- External safety switch
- Multicolor LED display
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio display
- microSD card for high-rate logging over long periods of time