DroneShield launches revolutionary compact radar: RadarZero
- DroneShield launches a revolutionary, compact, portable and mobile radar – RadarZero.
- A paperback-sized radar.
- Complements the existing larger and longer RadarOne module / product.
- A stand-alone product as well as a module in the DroneSentinel / DroneSentry multi-sensor system.
DroneShield Ltd is proud to announce the launch of RadarZero, a revolutionary compact drone detection radar. RadarZero is about the size of a paperback book. The product can detect drones up to 750 m away. Because of its small form factor, RadarZero is portable and mobile.
RadarZero complements DroneShield’s existing longer range (larger form factor) RadarOne product and is available both as a standalone product and as part of DroneSentinel drone detection.
The details of RadarZero are set out in the attached summary. The main highlights include:
- Significantly reduced form factor approx. 20cm x 16cm, 1.25kg weight
- Resulting portability and mobility
- lower cost than larger radars
- 120 degrees of coverage per unit, with full coverage achieved by 3 units with no need for mechanical movement.
- 3D data acquisition.
- 750m range.
RadarZero underlines the multi-sensor capability of the DroneSentinel and DroneSentry platforms.